Our advisors have spoken on a variety of financial topics before corporate, government, educational and philanthropic groups.
Here are some recent examples:
- Financially Fit at Any Age: A Woman’s Guide to Making Smart Money Decisions
- Top Mistakes in Saving for College and How to Avoid Them
- Baby Boomer’s Guide To Maximizing Social Security
- Retirement Income: Making It Last For Life
- Millennials & Money: What New Grads Need To Know About Money
- On Your Own: Life & Money After Divorce
To inquire about availability, or ask us to tailor a presentation to your group’s needs, please contact Stephanie Cooper at 561.417.0001.
Mari Adam, CFP®, President of Adam Financial Associates, with Katrina Soelter, who is working towards CFP® certification, speaking at Claremont McKenna College’s 7th Annual Women and Leadership Workshop in Claremont, California in February 2016. Adam and Soelter discussed CFP® career paths to encourage more women to enter the financial planning profession.