Our advisors have spoken on a variety of financial topics before corporate, government, educational and philanthropic groups.
- Financially Fit at Any Age: A Woman’s Guide to Making Smart Money Decisions
- Top Mistakes in Saving for College and How to Avoid Them
- Baby Boomer’s Guide To Maximizing Social Security
- Retirement Income: Making It Last For Life
- Millennials & Money: What New Grads Need To Know About Money
- On Your Own: Life & Money After Divorce
To inquire about availability, or ask us to tailor a presentation to your group’s needs, please contact Brad Goldstein at 561.417.0001.
Recent speaking engagements:
Broward Women’s Alliance (Fort Lauderdale). Is Your Head In The Sand? How To Get Up To Speed On Money As If Your (Financial) Life Depended On It
CFA Society of South Florida. Women in Finance Panel
National Association of Divorce Professionals. Doing Our “Magic” For Divorcing Clients.
Money Show, Orlando. Bridging the Longevity Gap; Retirement and Women
Mari Adam, CFP®, President of Adam Financial Associates, with Katrina Soelter, CFP®, speaking at Claremont McKenna College’s 7th Annual Women and Leadership Workshop in Claremont, California. Adam and Soelter discussed CFP® career paths to encourage more women to enter the financial planning profession.